Windows Internals with Sysinternals: 2 day webinar/virtual class (June 09)

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Kitkatninja, May 4, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Windows Internals with Sysinternals: 2 day webinar/virtual class (June 09)

June 1 and 3, 2009, 11:00am-6:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)

Description

Spend 2 days with David Solomon exploring the internals of key Windows kernel components and mechanisms with the Sysinternals tools in this 2 day webinar. The class is scheduled on a Monday and Wednesday to allow you a work day in between.

To find out more information, click here.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. VantageIsle

VantageIsle Kilobyte Poster

Wish I had the cash. Most if it would probably fly over my head anyway.

I am waiting for This book to be released. I'm sure it will be a worthwhile investment.

I'm not flush enough to buy the 4th edition whilst I'm waiting though.:rolleyes:

Certifications: A+, ITIL V3, MCSA, MCITP:EST, CCENT, 70-432-SQL, 70-401 SCCM
    WIP: MCSA upgrade MCITP:SA then EA
  3. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Thanks to Ken I recently attended this webinar. I have to say that it was an excellent course.

David Solomon really knows his stuff, whats more he also seems like a genuinely nice chap and can present really well.

Microsoft themselves use him to tutor their Winternals course internally, he also worked on VMS and has spent many years reversing the Windows NT kernel.

The content was extremely interesting and some of the more intricate details were really well explained.

I've already put my order in for his lastest book.

I cannot reccomend this course enough to anyone that might be interested on attending a future session.

Dave, in short... you Rock ! :biggrin

4. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Cheers for the review Marsh. I'll check it out

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs