Who ya gonna call

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Mar 28, 2009.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I dunno about you but ive just had an interresting chat with friend of mine, who is trying to get me to go to a haunted house for a wkd. She says shes been there before and thats theres spirits and what not. Also she showed me these pics of some of her friends and to be honest they could of been ddone with addobe , but they werent. There was a pic of a male in the first one, to which there was nothing, and the second one, well there was a pic of what sh called aan orb This orb was not big but looked like a moon really.

The next photo was more interesting, again it was another pic in the same room, this time with a girl, the first pic was empty, but the second pic was full of these orbs, i mean it was like a little planetry system orbiting this girl, who says that she sees things that others cant see.

Now im cynical about the whole lot , so im going to have a bash at being a ghost buster i think as it will be very different than just getting drunk over a weekend.

Just wondering if anyone else here has any experience of these sort of things and what do most people think ???,, is there a reasonable explanation for this???

ZX

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I've had some experiences when things moved by themselves, if they were moved by spirits or not who can say. All I can say is go with an open mind and enjoy yourself :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Daniel

Daniel Byte Poster

I also keep an open mind about these things but..

Remember the show Most Haunted? Did anyone see the thing on YouTube where, they were at a haunted place and it was one of those Live shows.

Well, theres after footage of when they cut to the adverts and all you see is them laughing about what one of the guys just said (that guy with the gray hair, I dunno). Most of they're shows were based around those orb things, but they always look like flies!

If you want I'll look for the link.

Have a nice time 8)!

Certifications: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: None, but learning SEO/SEM