who was it

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by zxspectrum, Apr 6, 2005.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

does anyone know who it was that was raving about learn direct as ive got a funny feeling that my CDL application will get rejected (bad ch) which will stump me when trying to get with nitlc, so i will need to look at alternatives etc or find a millionairess? if that was you and your ereadinbg this now please tell me what stuuf you got into and what they are like to talk to etc as i may go down that road thanks

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. ant2005uk

ant2005uk Byte Poster

Im currently studying MS Databases (netg) levels 2 and 3 with learndirect, so far so good. Excellent tutors, quick responses to emails and always answer the phone and give an answer straight away if in need of assistance. The main reason im taking these courses is because I want to try and bump up my knowledge on ms access and databases a little before I start a more advanced course later in the year. Learndirect do not provide qualifications as such, these courses they run are mainly to help gain the skills you may find useful for whatever it is you hope to achieve. For example, they may form a foundation to progress on to a more advanced or technical course or give you the knowledge to take an exam as part of a qualification, if that makes sense? You get a certficate at the end of the course, but bare in mind these courses are not recognised qualifications. They are courses that they have created themselves to help people develop their skills in their chosen areas. They dont provide professional qualifications such as a+, mcse etc.