Who to study A+ N+ CCNA with?? Help

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by peplogic, Apr 5, 2005.

1. peplogic

peplogic New Member

I am with Scheidegger but its not going all that well and in talks to get out but after look here and there not sure who to take my traning with need someone thats going to let me pay monthly. Can anyone advice me??

:blink

Certifications: none yet!!!
    WIP: A+ Network+
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Peplogic,

Aren't you taking out a Career Development Loan to cover the costs ? Basically, you pay nothing for two years, then monthly installment after this time, when you would hopefully be employable as a result of your certs.

I cant really imagine a provider offering monthly payment during the course, but I may be wrong.

Let's face it - training is an expensive business, but you are paying for your own self-improvement. Try and maybe stick with the provider you have, and try and get them to resolve any issues you may have, as changing providers may end up costing you even more hard-earned.

Just my 2€ worth :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. peplogic

peplogic New Member

yeah mabey stay i realy dont want the hasle of changing its just that i've been doing my A+ for some months now and no way ready for the exams. but scheidegger are being realy helpfull. I dont realy know if i'm on the right track for a good job. Am I???

Certifications: none yet!!!
    WIP: A+ Network+
  4. JazzyJay

JazzyJay Bit Poster

Hi Peplogic,
    Just a thought but im studying with Scheidegger at the mo and have been for about a month now, Studying the A+, N+ and CCNA. Course cost £2500, I paid £50 deposit and then 35 monthly payments of £70 interest free which collates to £2450?
    Signed up by Direct Debit from Clydebank Financial Services who support them so if thats suitable for you perhaps you can enquire with them???

Certifications: CompTIA A+, OCR Level 2
    WIP: Network+, 70-270