Who is studying 70-270?

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by zimbo, Sep 21, 2005.

1. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I got through mine with the moderate knowledge I have backed up with the transcender study guide and transcender testing software. The guide just brushes up on key facts and is an excellent read the week before the exam.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  2. rufftongue

rufftongue Bit Poster

i am also planning $ MCSA

Certifications: A+
    WIP: NETWORK+
  3. rufftongue

rufftongue Bit Poster

Is there any means ican gget the tracendentor any syspreps or elearninng software that i can uses

Certifications: A+
    WIP: NETWORK+
  4. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

For Trancender's straight from the horses mough, go here

You can sometimes get free test / practice software when buying exam vouchers. The offers seem to vary from time to time. I got a discounted Trancender test for my A+ when I bought a voucher through GetCerttified4Less

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  5. bob667

bob667 Nibble Poster

I ordered the MS Press book yesterday and I may be throwing myself in at the deep end, haven't even got round A+ yet! :eek:

Certifications: None!
    WIP: A+, 70-270
  6. trislloyd

trislloyd Nibble Poster

I have just recently completed the 70-270 and am now moving onto others but would still be happy to try and help. I used MS Press windows xp book. Also used various transender study guides and others. Anything i could get my hands on really. Also relying on the endless notes i have made. Have setup a lab so i can get familiar with the stuff i don't really know or am not sure about. Have also setup Windows XP in VirtualPC so i can try a few things out. I'm hoping my experience might help (only two years but they have been a heck of a two years!) I, as will a lot of you guys, have taught myself most of what i know so i think i may well have a few quirks that don't fit in with the way Microsoft want you to do things (i get some stuff done quicker but don't necessarily know certain terminology, this may be my downfall so i'm working hard at correcting myself for the exams and learning the Microsoft way!) I would be happy to study with you guys, let's get to it!

Certifications: Comptia A+, Comptia Network+, MCP
    WIP: MCSE, specializing in Cisco
  7. mentionuk

mentionuk New Member

Hello!!
    New to all these forum stuff, but what the hell. Anyway i am due to take the actual 70-270 exams and i know i am not ready. I would really like to be apart of your study group if u do not mind.

8. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Jump right in Dude - we're here to help. Why not swing by our New Members area and give a brief intro - easier to help when we know a little about the person :)

Oh, and good luck ...

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  9. Pete01

Pete01 Kilobyte Poster

I'm doing this one now, work have bought the MCSE 23k book set from MS press and have requested that those of us who are going to use them do this one first. Aiming to take it in March sometime.

Certifications: MCP (NT4) CCNA
    WIP: 70-669, Learning MSI packaging