which pdf?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by eeps24, Sep 20, 2005.

1. eeps24

eeps24 Bit Poster

im doing my xp 70-270 exam..........for comptia ...........was great for it.......i was hearing for microsoft i shouldnt use ............anyone have any ideas on whats best ? also whats the scoring range for the test?

2. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Naughty Naughty :thumbdwn

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  3. moominboy

moominboy Gigabyte Poster

what was that mate? don't expect you to repeat it but maybe explain in legal terms?

Certifications: ECDL
    WIP: A+
  4. eeps24

eeps24 Bit Poster

? i dont understand .......... its like im asking for drugs? .....im just asking for some good study material.....the questions in my xp book are simple......i want challenging questions to prepare me for the test..........if anyone has any info for me please let me know.......thanks ..................( i didnt know it was a crime to get prepared :( )

5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

It's not a crime to get prepared but brain dumpsites actually are criminal. Sites such as the one you referenced get their information from actual test takers who violate their Non-disclosure Agreements and spill their guts on the Internet. When you take a cert exam, you sign an agreement not to reveal the content of the test to anyone. Doing so invalidates the test since people who pass by using such information are cheating and not being tested on what they truly know.

Maybe people don't realize that some of the Internet resources they depend on are braindump sites. Since they are free, the price is right. One vendor of mock testing software I can recommend is Transcender.

http://www.transcender.com/default.aspx

They aren't free...they aren't even cheap. But they are honest and their software is top notch.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. eeps24

eeps24 Bit Poster

thanks tripwire.....all i want is just study materal thats it.....im not trying to cheat.....when i finsih my xp book i just want extra material to squeeze out to get myself ready for the test

7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

No worries, eeps. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+