where to take MCSE exam

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by hymook yan, May 22, 2008.

1. hymook yan

hymook yan New Member

hi,i want to know some info about take MCSE.can anyone tell me how to book the test,where to take the exam,how much does each course cost?I cannot find answers from searching.thanks.

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I apologize for being blunt, but if you can't find this information out by searching, perhaps you ought to rethink your IT career plans. A tech who doesn't know how to search for easy-to-find information isn't a good tech.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Methodman85

Methodman85 Byte Poster

Certifications: MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, CCNA, MCDST, N+
    WIP: 70-680
  4. lemnjokkid

lemnjokkid New Member

Hey Boston!

I also appologize for being blunt.... dont be a jackass! Perhaps he is new and he too will realize that some answers dont come easy, and that he will have to put a little effort in his search. That is why we ask. The only dumb question is the one never asked. I suppose all those certs in your signature didnt come without questions? :rolleyes:

LJK

5. BosonMichael

Yes, those certs in my signature did come with questions... which I was able to find, on my own, without difficulty.

You might want to refine your searches as well, being a new user to this site. Or did you not know that personal attacks, such as namecalling, are against the rules of this forum?

Being blunt about the truth is one thing. Calling someone a jackass is quite another. If you don't like the policy... I'm quite sure the admins here can show you to the door.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  6. computa

computa New Member

Wow I thought this forum was for people who had questions and needed some friendly help. It's pretty obvious the guy's English isn't top notch.
    I think you're the one who needs help Boson, to pull your head out...

7. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Please check dates on threads before posting, you will find the last reply on this thread was about 3 months ago and overall the thread is more than 6 months old thank you 8)

Before you decide to come back and complain about me being rude, dragging up an old thread is considered rude especially when the new posts do not add any thing relevant to original subject being discussed. 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  8. BosonMichael

Attacking a forum member is not exactly the way to start out on the right foot is it? I don't need to apologize to you or to anyone; my head (and my advice) is exactly where it needs to be, computa. His English has nothing to do with it.

9. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Yes this forum is to help people, but if your at the level of a MCSE you surely must know that there is thing called the internet and this thing called google which has everything you need to know about anything on it.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  10. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

If only more people did know that! If I had a pound for every person that told me they don't know what to do with xyz, and I find the answer on the first google search page.....

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  11. computa

computa New Member

Well you guys should know that I stumbled across this forum in my first page of results searching for where to take Microsoft exams in google.
    Methodman85 gave a decent answer so now I know that prometric.com will tell me exactly what I am looking for but the other replies here have shown me (and obviously some of the other guys who have posted on this page) to stay far away from this place. The negativity is just unnecessary, if the question annoys you, just don't bother answering.

12. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Additionally - you don't have to use the forums...

Perhaps this thread should be locked up tight. :hhhmmm

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  13. natkay2603

natkay2603 Bit Poster

If this forum showed in 1st page of your search, then this shows that the forum ranks very high in the search engine. Which would suggest that there are many people out there that don't agree with you opinion!

14. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Can we just nip this in the bud and get back on topic, even though this thread was quite old to begin with.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  15. Qs

Or just lock it up...

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  16. BosonMichael

The thread is fine... it's the user who should be locked up tight. :rolleyes:

17. Qs

*meow*