Where to get a+ practice questions online?

Discussion in 'A+' started by asoe209, Aug 20, 2010.

1. asoe209

asoe209 Nibble Poster

Hi again. Just what to ask where the best place to do some A+ practice exam question for the 701 & 702. I don't have the a+ book yet but will be getting it. But I want to just get a little idea of what sort of level I am as I may know quit bait about it already. Plus just to get an idea of how the test may be. I'm under the impression that it's a multiple choice exam is this right.

Certifications: City & Guilds level PC repar 1 & 2
    WIP: Comptia A+
  2. nn

nn Nibble Poster

good luck!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
    Certifications: A+
  3. eurorocker

eurorocker New Member

Certifications: A+, N+, MCSA 2003, MCTS (70-680). MCDST
    WIP: MCITP:EDST(70-685) :EDA(70-686)
  4. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

You can download a demo from any of the major practice test providers, such as Boson (the company I work for), Self Test Software, or Transcender. You'll get a limited number of questions in the demo, but it'll give you an idea of what type of questions are on the exams and give you a snapshot of what you know vs. what you don't know. For any reputable practice test that you get, be sure to read and understand the explanation thoroughly.

5. chuckles

chuckles Kilobyte Poster

Certifications: '07/'09 A+, N+, S+
    WIP: maybe something Apple
  6. veloce

veloce Byte Poster

buried on the professor messor site is a link for rm roberts.com.

From memory it only covers Essentials, but you can download something like 9 sets of 20-question tests.

Some of the questions are repeated but, what do you expect for nothing, your money back:biggrin

Certifications: A+
    WIP: BSc Hons Computing & IT
  7. asoe209

asoe209 Nibble Poster

Cool guys thanks for all the info there will take a look at these over th weekend and see hiw they are.

Certifications: City & Guilds level PC repar 1 & 2
    WIP: Comptia A+