When you need me, Wake me!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Fergal1982, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

So... what did you guys think of the Halo 3 ending?

I missed the additional footage first time round, and was slightly upset with the ending. Just finished H3 on Heroic with my other half last night, and saw what I missed first time. I'm now happier than I was before!8)

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Havent seen it yet due to not having an Xbox 360 anymore but I may get one again in a few months.

So please don't spoil it for me as Halo 3 will be the first game I get.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

I'm in the same boat as GBL, so don't spoil it!!:biggrin

However, i am still torn between owning a PS3 and Xbox 360. I have heard all sorts of bad things about the xbox 360 such as the ring of death overheating, noisey compared to wii and PS3 and now they state they are changing the xbox. I think the graphics are better than PS3 but you get so much more add ons with PS3. 8)

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  4. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

yeah i completed the game on normal before i had gotten all my skulls :) now i have im trying legendary with a few turned on (grenades and party headshots) hopefully ill make it :S

by the way anyone know if by completing all the missions on legendary you get the completed game in legendary? or does it have to be from start to finish?

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well
  5. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

You should get it. The other half and I co-oped heroic in various sessions, and we got the Heroic.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  6. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

I had a 360 before, but because it kept on overheating I returned it. Now they are coming out with smaller chips, the 65nm instead of 90nm which supposed to run cooler. Around christmas time I'll get it with a nice 40" tv.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  7. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

if i could be sure i would get a new one and not a reconditioned one id return mine :(

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well
  8. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

Shame your not getting a PS3 now Prof :blink, was looking forward to seing someone else from CF on warhawk :)

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)