What's your favourite study snack ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by UKDarkstar, Jul 26, 2009.

1. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Oh yes - you have NO idea. Used to go out with a girl whose father was stationed at RAF/USAF Lakenheath - they had a US supplied store on the base and I used to get her to buy them by the boxload. Sadly, that was fifteen years ago, she left for home after I finished seeing her and she was as crazy as a ****house rat anyway, so I have no way of renewing my supply line there!

Every now and then I find a shop selling them and grab a few bags, but invariably its a one-off!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Hmm... wonder if I can shove a few inside a flat-rate shipping box and send them to you... :hhhmmm

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. BosonMichael

Pffft. My teeth are just fine. When I went to the dentist last year, they asked me what I do to keep my teeth in such good condition. When I told them I drink lots of Coke, they were quite surprised.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  4. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

My ted heath are perfect right now but if I study any harder their gonna end up looking like sloth's from the Goonies. Any one got a baby ruth? :shtum

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  5. Ross

Ross Bit Poster

Without any question of a doubt, 'fat free as well'

[​IMG]

Certifications: I.T NVQ Levels 1 and 2, ECDL, A+, SDI, Senior SDI, ITIL, NVQ Management L3
    WIP: CompTIA N+
  6. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

YES!!!

YES YOU CAN!!!

PM me!

You're a star :)

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  7. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Not the nibblers, but the pretzel alternative can be bought here (UK based too) - Linky

Thought it would be worth a mention.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  8. BosonMichael

Let me look for them tonight when I go to the store. :) I've got several flat-rate international shipping boxes at the ready.