Whats the biggest network you have supported?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Sparky, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

As the title says (this can be in terms of client PCs and sites), I’ve worked on some massive networks at IBM as a level 1 tech many years ago but now I’m a network support analyst working on several networks with the biggest one having 100 client PCs. Wouldn’t mind supporting some larger networks but I need more experience before that happens! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

The company I used to work for was involved with supporting Nissan. Lets just say their server room was the size of a football pitch! :eek:

I think I installed about three of their servers! :blink

3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

I worked as a network administrator for 7 years in London prior to moving to Oz in 2001. It wasn't a big company, only 50 users but it was quite diverse. I was the one that introduced Windows 95 into the company and I also weened them off Word Perfect 5.1 and Lotus 123 and introduced them to MS Office.

We acquired many other companies over the years and therefore ended up with a hotch botch of different architectures running on the same LAN. So, got to play with 2 Novell Netware 3.12 servers, Unix, Mentor Pro and an NT4 Server. So we were running IPX/SPX - TCP/IP and PicLAN. Then I moved here and started my own business but as of yet, no *big* company has requested my services :oops: That does not bother me though because I am actually really happy with my lot.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)