Whats happening out there!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by jubbs, Jul 13, 2008.

1. jubbs

jubbs New Member

I have recently started my MCSE with Advent IT with a aim to breaking into the networking industry. Although i have worked with computers and along side IT professionals for the pass 15yrs i have only a basic computer knowledge and have concerns about being employable within the industry although i have been told by advent IT that they have a 97% success rate with finding students jobs and just wanted to hear from other students about thier view on this. (successes or failures)

WIP: mcse
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

you tried searching the forums? many various responses are on here somewhere.

3. jubbs

jubbs New Member

thanks will do.

WIP: mcse
  4. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

HI Jubbs

Welcome to the forums. There are a number of people who study with Advent on the forums, myself included. As cheeks said Advent have been discussed many times on here and like all training providers have their supporters and detractors. The important thing is to make sure you get what you need to progress from them, and ask questions.

As for the job front they will help you to find a job from module 3 (after you finish your A+) but I have no idea what the success rate is like.

Good Luck in your studies.

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012