what to do in the future?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by greenbrucelee, Jan 28, 2009.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I'd recommend that you knock out the MCDST and the two MCITP: Desktop Support Tech exams (620/622)... then revisit your situation. Server+ is a good option. Alternatively, by that point, if you've got enough server admin under your belt, the MCSA may be a good move for you.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Lol, sorry, posted in haste at work.

what kit are you using at work? if its Cisco the ccent might be worthwhile.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Those exams sound ok, I've got your book which will come in handy just need another book and Vista Ultimate, and another hard drive might help too.

Well it's mainly 2k3 the only experience I have had of the cisco kit is cutting my wrists whilst putting the bloody hubs and switches in the the server racks I had built and also helping to put the cables in the correct ports.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?