1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what score can you get?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by NoCompanyIT, Jun 12, 2009.

1. NoCompanyIT

NoCompanyIT Nibble Poster

On the left hand side at the bottom there is a test consisting of 10 questions.

If you can get them all right you may be able to take the official test and then get a job as a Desktop Support Technician and earn £27-£30k...in the war zone of Baghdad I assume, because it's half that or more than half that in the UK. Amazingly though, you can take this Certified Desktop Technician course and be able to get a job as a programmer on £32k or database admin on £25k. :rolleyes:
    Certifications: Bsc (1st)
  2. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

You really trust this as a basis? Heh.

In addition, the source for the possible job salary expectations is "*Source: CW Jobs - Salary Checker 2008" and that's always overshot.

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

if you have the cash you in then it's of to McDonalds serving burger and chips for £5 an hour whilst you get taken to court for the massive loan you took out that you can't afford to pay back :twisted::D

I want my 27k I got 9 out of 10
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?