What next!?

Discussion in 'SQL Exams' started by dales, Mar 18, 2009.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hello,

Well hopefully I will be an MCSA in the not to distant future and already I am thinking of what next. I want to do a CCA but i think also a SQL exam has pepped my interest, we use a few of them at work so i think it would be of benefit.

Now my experience with sql so far is rather limited in fact its probably limited to about the first 10 pages of a sams teach yourself in 10 minutes book (a few years ago). With that in mind would exam 70-431 suit me to start with. I like the idea because I'll be learning something almost completely new and also its an MCSE elective if I decide to go the full monty (no point at the moment cause work does not use AD).

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Looks like a good call to me. If you are interested in it, it will help you on your job and will count towards your MCSE, it is an all round win! Go for it.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc