What exam centre do Computeach use

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by flex22, Aug 16, 2004.

1. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

I need to know which exam centre Computeach use, so I can locate my nearest test centre.

I've just emailed Computeach to request my exam vouchers, all of them:!:
    As it'll be about a week until I get a response off those jokers, I'd thought I'd ask here incase anyone knows.

I'm presuming the vouchers don't expire until the exam is withdrawn by MS?
    If so, it won't matter if I have all the vouchers now, ready to use whenever I want to.

I've got all of the transcenders for all of the exams I'm taking, and the books.
    All I need now are the vouchers and I'll be able to knock them down one after the other :gun

Bring it on :twisted:

2. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Flex usually you have one calendar year to use the exams (thats with CompTIA vouchers but I'm sure it's the same across the board) so check with Computeach as the year stsrts when they buy the vouchers not when you receive them. Can't help you with the test centre but I'm sure it will either be Pearson VUE or Prometric.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  3. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

I heard from another student that it's 'Prometric.'

I've been in touch with Computeach and they're going to send me 70-210 and 70-215, which I've requested.

They suggested not sending them all, as they do run out after a certian time period (not sure how long though).

I've checked on Prometrics website and there's test centres in Liverpool and Blackburn, which are the closest to me.

I'm not sure whether to take 210 and 215 on the same day, or not.

It'll save less journeys to the test centre, but I also want to make sure I pass.

4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

If you don't mind me saying so Flex, I would strongly urge against doing them on the same day.

IMHO, each one is a challenge in it's own right. But definitely do 215 ASAP after 210, as the "shared ground" will still be fresh in your mind.

Oh, and ................... GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!! :biggrin

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. culp

culp Bit Poster

Prometric been there taken 3 of the wretched things, go the certificates!

Certifications: CIW
    WIP: Sun Certified Programmer