What do you drink first thing when you get up ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by UKDarkstar, Jun 6, 2009.

?

What do you drink when you get up in the morning ?

Poll closed Jun 9, 2009.
  1. Tea

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Coffee

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
  3. Water

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  4. Fruit Juice

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  5. Other

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  1. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Urine!

oops, i mean water

2. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Congrats on giving the coke up, people dont realise how bad that stuff is for ya. You feeling any benefits yet, weight loss etc?

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

About 6 espressos rolled into one cup (just so I can handle the kids).:twisted:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

The only thing i can say i really noticed is teh headaches have gotten better. I still have at least 2 a week but thier nowhere near as severe as before. Dont feel liek i losy weight (possibly due to all teh other crap i keep eating??) and nor do i feel refreshed and revitalised like the adverts keep saying! I'm no more alert than before, so i'm not sure thiers any benefits to giving up apart from the acid wont be rotting my guts and teeth now!

main problem is, as a substitute, i'm drinking fruit juice. And i tend to drink more of that so need more bottles etc to get me through the day. I can easily dink 2 litres of juice a day (or in an hour!)

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  5. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

It depends on whether it's the weekend or not, and whether I've been drinking or not.

During the week I'll have one coffee, untainted, then the rest of the day it'll either be water or de-coffee. Have been cutting down ever since UKD pointed out how much I was probably drinking a day.

If I've been drinking alcy-pol then I'll have a couple of isotonic drinks in the morning, and water the rest of the day.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA