What Are You Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by craigie, Mar 26, 2009.

1. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

I hope it went well James.

Which is bogus, the basin or the road? The pub sounds good though! :biggrin

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  2. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

Ah, I can see you on Google maps. Give us a wave from the car park! :biggrin

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Had a pretty good presentation at code camp, chit chatted with some of the people who attended afterwards, then went out for a haircut. Came home, wrote a book review, tweeted on twitter, updated a website, and now waiting for the Mrs to come home. My son just called. He'll be over in an hour for dinner. Busy weekend. Maybe I'll get some rest at work tomorrow.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Watchin' the game, havin' a bud

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  5. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

Eating a bowl of Jordan's Strawberry Crunch Oats at my desk, thinking "hurrah, daylight savings have changed".

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  6. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Preparing a presentation and training material to train external customers on the use of our Helpdesk Software.

Somehow the Service Delivery & Partnership Managers found out about my experience of training users in Bespoke Software and asked for my help.

*Puts on nothern acsent* Two days up North for me lad

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  7. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Skimming the 271 book in preparation for Wednesday.

Cursing my kitten who is on heat at the moment as I only got two hours sleep.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  8. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Feeling the urge to get my head stuck in something but debating whether to finish off my MCSA 2k3 afterall (had recently decided against it, but have 2 more exams left)...to start studying for VCP..or to read up in more detail Exchange server 2k7 as enjoyed the course on it...or just start working towards a degree with the OU...they are all so different but I want to do everything. NOW!

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  9. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

She aint no kitten any more!

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  10. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Browsing the web, checking out 70-290 bits and pieces then going down to the Spa for a Swedish Massage at 11am. Then back to the 70-290 action and prepping for my interview tomorrow!

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  11. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

true... true...

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  12. 85head

85head New Member

just singing away, while watching some classic kids tv show like knightmare ran between late 80's to 1995 i think but it was a great show if you lived in the uk :)

13. Arroryn

Oh just do everything NOW. Between the degree, work, German, Mandarin, writing a book, sorting the "household" ... one day, I'll achieve something constructive. In the meantime, having the attention span of a bored and mildly dumb kitten, I need a lot of things to do at once :) otherwise I'd just drift away gazing at the scenery.

Right now, just finished reading a short story. Might do some on the Graces, but might do a bit of Uni too. Hmm....

14. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

I'm debating doing the VCP too after my 70-290. Virtualization is the "in" word and I want "in"! That said IF I pass the 70-290 next week I might stick with the MCSA track as I will only have the 70-291 and the N+ to go.

Like yourself though, it might be nice to take a hiatus from the MCSA/E track and hit something new. VCP is on my list (I can't do Cisco certs here (as far as I know) so will have to wait and get time off to do them in the USA another time).

I was actually looking at some info for the VCP earlier today and it says before you take the exam you have to do a class course first. The site doesn't make it clear but I believe you can take the course online too rather than actually attending a real class. Is this true?

Reason I ask is because I don't think I can sit a VCP course here, nowhere does it so I would have to go to the USA to take it. If that's the case then VCP and CCNA will have to wait and I will stick with the MCSA for now.

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  15. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I remember knightmare, I loved that programme. I had the books and everything. thought pickle was a bit annoying though.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  16. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Just in from work, back in at 7. Don't you just love network migrations. :gmorning

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  17. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

LOL

Best. Ad. Campaign. Ever.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  18. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Just got up. Getting ready to go out caching for the day so updating the GPS and PDA and checking the bike over etc :)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  19. Arroryn

Just eaten my oats. Sorting out my WIP for the day. It's a long WIP. And I have an appraisal later.

20. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Downloading stuff for the xbox.

I mean... revising for tomorrow's 271 exam :p

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA