We've had odd users... odd issues... how about odd injuries?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Arroryn, Jul 17, 2008.

1. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  2. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

I've just remebered another stupid one....

When i was an apprentice, we were sent on a team building week in the brecons. One day we had a game of baseball, using a football as the ball and oil drums as the bases.

Well it was my turn to bat (we still had to hit the football with a bat) and i gave a great swing, hitting the ball smack on and sending it flying. Off i went running full tilt to teh first base, when i slipped. I went forwards and took a big bite out of teh oil drum! I had 2 loose teeth, a perferated cheek and lots of blood. I still managed to dazzily run (or wobble) around teh next 2 bases before i was out! And taht was probably due to everyone p**sing themselves on the floor laughing at me.

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I get injured in bed, I wake up and pulled muscles. Once an ex bird came into my room and she said I was litterally sleeping on my head.

When I was at school in 1st year (secondary) someone threw a table at me and the metal legs went into my chest and I cracked a rib.

I have various visible cuts on my head since I use to have fits when I was younger, I would black out and obviously fall over and hit my head on such things as corners of walls and tables.

Oh yeah and I shredded my arm on the racks on a server and also on my first PC with the slidey mobo tray.

UCM the milk bottle thing is nothing to worry about, there was a guy I know, well I'll just say he has an escapade with some orange peel and a vaccume cleaner. Lots of grease, a male doctor and some scissors :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. postman

postman Byte Poster

Once, when walking away from someones house, I put my foot over the edge of the path and fell 4' straight down (like Ronaldo whenever someone walks past him) onto my face but the only thing I hurt was my pride:oops:, or the time, walking along a footpath and walked face first into a lamp post (broad daylight and sober) or the time I caught my foot getting out of a van and ended face down in front of a woman who I was trying to deliver some mail to. Of course there are the various dog bites and the even worse things, the cat scrabs or the pheasant that decided to dive bomb my van almost causing me to crash.

There was one incident, at home, whenever my dogs decided it would be fun to knock me over causing a sprained wrist as I tried to save myself.

But my favourite was, going over a home made ramp on my bicycle, the take off was great but I know I got the landing in the wrong order ie. face first followed by a bike on the back of the head (but I only managed to lose 1 tooth).

WIP: A+