Werewolves of CertForums

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by BosonMichael, Apr 13, 2010.

1. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Oi been livin ere all moi loife till now as been. Oi grew up in this village from nipper to grown up. Used to sweep the roads wee me brush for twenty year. had the same brush till oi retired 5 year ago, it ad 5 new handles and 7 new heads in dat time.

i seena lot o thingns and heard many more while going about moi buisness. I seen things, but no uns believes what i say i seen. af' all i'm only the harmless eejit baint oi?

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Ah... there you are Father. I hope I find you in good health this fine morning?

3. GiddyG

Best no one takes you seriously, young Twizzle, lest you be seen as a threat by some... then... :knife

Hold your tongue and save your life, I say.

4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Ah, now, all I can say is that they buyed them used carts off me fair and square.
    Baint my fault if they was out of warranty when the wheels felled off an' they 'ad to walk home in the dark.
    'No refunds' I said. Them was quality carts with only, er, 300 cubits on the clock.
    I was cutting me own throat to sell em for that price anyway.

Bloody whingers.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Out of Character: This is seriously the creepiest thing I have ever witnessed. I'm actualyl afraid of certforums now :cry:

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  6. GiddyG

So... t'was you who's been pinching my business is it? A pox on you, I say! You used cart salesmen are all the same. You need to watch your back sirrah... you may find you upset too many people in this village. I should know... I have to mend the rubbish you offload as 'quality carts'. Hah. Be damned. :hang

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  7. GiddyG

Be afraid... be very afraid... 8)

8. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Oi Ams tholding by thong, can Oi less go noth, me athms achthes and moi mouths dry.

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  9. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Count me in. I've always wanted to be a farmer!

Farmer Ludd, a squat, reliable fellow, always up at the crack of dawn, eating his oats and sowing his seeds.

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  10. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Perhaps you should come to confession! :twisted:

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  11. Col

Col Byte Poster

Count me in. Can I be the Scribe/Printer?

Certifications: A+ Network+ MCP MCDST MCITP
    WIP: CCENT Security+
  12. GiddyG

Oth courth u than... aaagh, you've got me talking like that now... atch.

13. GiddyG

A rustle. In the bush. There. Just now. I need my axe. I'll kill the 'devil thing'.

Cods! There it is again... must not be scared. "I'm not frightened of you, you whoreson! You and your kind are the spawn of the devil. I shall strike your head from your..."

What? There it is again... it's coming towards me! No! AAAAARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

14. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

That largely depends on how often everyone else participates. But I would think that you would want to check by at least once a day.

One thing to consider is this - if you end up "going missing" for long periods of time, the rest of the village might assume that you're a werewolf and kill you off. ;) heehee!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  15. BosonMichael

Rep for the first detailed description of a Villager. ;)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  16. BosonMichael

Okay, we're over half filled... I've updated the first post. Please double check to make sure I've signed you up!

As soon as we get 9 more, we'll start.

17. GiddyG

Did you see it? It followed me all the way back to the village?

It was there I tell you... you have to believe me. It almost got me for heaven's sake.

It was only Father Jim ringing the bells for None that saved me. Bless him!

I'll not be going out tonight or any night alone.

We need to find them and kill them all before they kill us... who's with me?

18. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Well as there is still the Barkeep, I guess that'll be me then.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  19. BosonMichael

There can be multiple people with the same occupation, so even if you see one that's "taken", you can be the same thing. After all, there can be multiple farmers, barkeeps, etc. For example, if I wanted to also be a barkeep, perhaps I could be AJ's brother who works the bar with him. Or perhaps I own a competing tavern across the street. Could make for some interesting votes, wouldn't you say? ;)

20. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

My name's Mac - I'm the town drunk. You've probably seen me sleeping on the bench by the clock tower - bottle of meths in my hand, what's left of my self-esteem trickling out onto the cobbles around me. in It wasn't always like this for me. I had potential when I was a young stripling. Then came that business with the jeweller's daughter. Totally accidental, but the scars still remain.

What's all this nonsense about 'werewolves' about? I sleep outside most nights and I've never seen anything like that around here...

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em