Well I guess it's Christmas Shopping then

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by AJ, Dec 21, 2012.

1. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

11:14am and still here. Suppose I'll need to get some pressies then.

Such a disappointment

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  2. ade1982

ade1982 Megabyte Poster

My girlfriend is on the phone to her mother at the moment. Un-beknown to me, she has just told her mother that she opened all her Christmas presents just before she came over to my house, incase she wasn't around to open them.

Every time it has come on the TV you could see the absolute fear in her eyes.

3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Whats the point in knowing what colour socks you've got for xmas if there isn't a tomorrow to wear them???

Ahhh.jpg

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  4. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I made sure I got all my Christmas shopping done in advance, the problem is that you then end up buying more the closer you get... today in town it was crazy busy and I was glad I wasn't one of them rushing around doing the last minute shoulder-barging to get the last pair of socks though.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  5. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

I completed all my Xmas shopping weeks back. That must be some record for me :)

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  6. Wireless_Snake

Wireless_Snake Nibble Poster

First year I've been so organised bought the presents weeks ago.

Certifications: BSc (Hons) Computer Network Tech, CCNA, CCAI
    WIP: CCNP, VCP 5, SCP
  7. Shinigami

Shinigami Megabyte Poster

Everything's been taken care of days or weeks ago, got the food ingredients as well and will begin preparations today :)

Just one more thing to do... to visit the Xmas Market at Montreux and perhaps get some foie gras if they have, yum :3

And a 2 week vacation will let me get plenty of computer game time in!

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, MCDST, MOS, CIW, Comptia
    WIP: Win7/Lync2010/MCM
  8. mackie

mackie Nibble Poster

Still got one present to buy. I'll do that tomorrow!

Certifications: IAB, Sage 50, MOUS and MCP
    WIP: A+