1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wedding Entrance

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by daft_togger, Aug 15, 2009.

1. daft_togger

daft_togger Nibble Poster

Thought this was quite funny;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

Certifications: 70-290, 70-620
    WIP: 70-291
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

That was quite good, it was feature in Yahoo news a couple of weeks ago. It kind of reminds of the wedding in Love Actually, when the band starts playing :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Saw it. There is a second one by the same couple. There they do the same routine to get divorced.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  4. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

But backwards? :biggrin

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  5. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

:biggrin:biggrin No, and in the end they say "just kiddin, We love you", so not really sure if it is made up or real.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  6. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Even though it's quite funny to start with, I found myself thinking that it's very disrespectuful to do that in a church and also wondered why they were in a church at all if that's how they were going to start their service.

Just very bizzare really. I'm buy no means a prude, nor very religious but it all seemed wrong to me. Doing a big routine in a wedding reception, no problem, the Dirty Dancing routine that some couple did in their reception was quite good I thought.

It could also be that I'm not a big fan of exhibitionists / show off's and they all seemed like that to me. :)

edit: And of course if it's fake, all of the above is a moot point really. :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  7. londonguy

londonguy Bit Poster

that was good

Certifications: Nothing as yet
    WIP: Training Provider?Should I use em?