Website & Logo Design

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Fergal1982, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Hey guys,

I've been spending this week 'on holiday' with family in Ireland (read: 'fixing all the electronic problems'), and we've determined various things they need for their business:

1. The business needs a professional Logo
    2. The business website needs an overhaul, making it up to be more professional (along with this would be maintenance and upkeep of the website, including any updates as required).

Now, these arent my areas of expertise (read: i know bugger all!), and was wondering if any of you guys might be interested in either of these? Its a small business, so they're basically looking for a good deal on both of them (but ive let them know theres a good likelyhood that even if i can finesse one of my mates into doing it that its going to cost at least something). As far as the website is concerned they want to not have to worry about the upkeep, or running costs from it, and just want to know that its being dealt with, and that if/when they want to put new things onto the website (currently they want to put some pictures onto it) that they have a contact who will arrange it all for them.

Looking at the website, Here, the whole thing could do with an overhaul to make it look professional.

Is anyone interested in doing this? If you are let me know and we can discuss various things (ideally, if you can knock together a quick mockup of something to do for the website/logo so i can let them take a look at it that would be great)

Cheers guys
    Fergal

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  2. Pete01

Pete01 Kilobyte Poster

Sent you a PM

Certifications: MCP (NT4) CCNA
    WIP: 70-669, Learning MSI packaging