1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Training - Do you know...

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by TJshen, Oct 16, 2007.

1. TJshen

TJshen New Member

Does anyone know the London School of Computer Education? I have been trying find feedback on them as I'm wanting to book up a web and graphic design course but am finding no information to help me verify the school as being reputable (on a positive note there is no info to say they are not!).
    I should also say a big hello as it's my first posting, hope someone can help a new member.

2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome! Have you considered self-study methods?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. TJshen

TJshen New Member

Yes I have considered the distance learning but have come to the conclusion that although it all sounds good I fear I would not commit the time needed. Working fulltime and having an active family life there will always be an excuse or something taking priority. Where as a tutor based course that I commit to attending will just take me out of the everyday activities, whether thats time off work, or housework or looking after the kids! But it is hard locating a local (Essex UK) centre that checks out ok. Thanks for the thought.

4. henry

henry New Member

I would recommend this course for you as myself done the course with them...worth every penny....be ready to out of class hours though.....thnx henry