1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web space quota software ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jakamoko, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hey Guys,

Wondering if anyone is aware of a prog or app that can connect to your webspace and tell you how much space you are currently using ?

eg, I have 1 Gb of webspace with my hosting, on which I have a couple of basic sites, and a load of files I put up for storage/ remote access, and rather than manually calculate it based on filesizes via my ftp client, I was wondering if there was some software that can do this ?

I guess it could be done via a script, but I know nada about scripting, so that's not an option at this stage.

Thanks in advance :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  2. cmcinnes

cmcinnes Bit Poster

Hi Gav

I use FlashXP for my FTP software, it has the ability to calculate FTP space used. Not much of a scriptor so i couldnt answer on that side. Check the picture to see what it looks like

[​IMG]

Certifications: HNC,HND Computer And Network Support
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hey Chris, long time no post, m8 :D

Thanks for your reply - might have a look at that, although I'm loathed to give up my beloved Filezilla. Will have a look at it though :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. cmcinnes

cmcinnes Bit Poster

Yeh m8

Been very busy with work, but now that i am leaving i aint putting in the crazy hours.

Cheers

Chris

Certifications: HNC,HND Computer And Network Support