Web design

Discussion in 'Web Development & Web Hosting' started by zxspectrum, Oct 31, 2010.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I know this is going to be a bit hard but i need to give it a go. Recently theres been a company advertising on TV that they can create a website, sort out the domain name, and even the SSL certificates. Now i can for the life of me remember the name of the people who do it, ive looked on google and cant find it. so im putting it out here to see if anyone throws up the name.

its an all in none set up, and all i can remeber of the site is it asking me how many pages would i require and the options was 5, more 50, or more than 999. A I knoiw this is a big ask, but sooon as someone posts it on here ill know it straight away, so, if you have seen a compnay like this advertising that they can do all that above, then please feel free to have a stab. I think that it was shown on ITV???

Sorry i dont have much to go on

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Sorry, this has been driving me mad for ages, and after i typed my message, it came back to me, whoo hooo, the place is called moon fruit

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680