web design cas money coinage

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by eternalangel, Sep 25, 2007.

1. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

for serious to chill means to take it easy relax im sure you know what i mean ill type slower and punctuate properly now is that better sorry once again :)

2. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

No No No No No god, that isn't better. What you have typed above is about 4 sentences all joined together. Here is how it should have been typed:

"Seriously, to chill means to take it easy. Relax. I'm sure you know what I mean. I'll type slower and punctuate properly from now on. Is that better? Sorry once again."

And even this doesn't make much sense. Your not fooling me mate. There is NO WAY your are native English.

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

This thread had a fairly sketchy start to begin with (how much money can I make in web design) and it's gone downhill from there.

god (or whoever you are), there are people with all kinds of different belief systems represented on this board and occasionally, the subject of personal philosophy and theology comes up but not often and for good reason. Since the original purpose of this thread wasn't about such beliefs, let's return to the topic that started this thread or if that conversation is exhausted, let's just move on.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

What a wonderfully surreal sentence!
    Where were you when he was creating man?

Sorry, Trip.

Runs away.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

Good morning,
    ( Your not fooling me mate. There is NO WAY your are native English.)

So what, what are you implying ?Even if im not native English how has that any relevance to this. It simply Doesnt matter .

I like that RBS.

Any way, back to the original topic, money.

6. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

What? :eek:
    Who are you talking to?

More a Northern Rock man myself.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  7. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

Boson being a a bit of northen monkey me thinks.

8. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

The problem with that is BosonMichael is from the US not the UK.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  9. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

To quote the HitchHikers Guide about the Babel fish....

Proof that you in fact can not exist and so must be a figment or everyones imaginations. And as we all know your imagination gets smaller as you get older, so, you god, are so small as to be insignificant anyway.

Back on track. Web Designers can make thousands at a time if employed by big companies. And if your not with one of the top companies for get making money from it! I did web desgin for a while, not to make money, but because i liked doing it. Now i dont do it any more as i need money and can get that by more effective use of my time.

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  10. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

IT was ME, ..It was ME....... :blink

The problem is that you said you were born and bred in London. I dont care where you are from, but I do care when I am being lied to.

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  11. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

"hello boss good morning to you,
    Back on track. Web Designers can make thousands at a time if employed by big companies. And if your not with one of the top companies for get making money from it! I did web desgin for a while, not to make money, but because i liked doing it. Now i dont do it any more as i need money and can get that by more effective use of my time."

Alright alright, god or no god thats a personal belief, I choose to believe in GOD.Have you ever read I am that by SRI Maharaj its pretty cool. Its more along the lines that the world isnt real like Shakespeare said all the world a stage and we merely players in our time we play many parts someting like that. Ther world is an illusion projected by you min you ar not you r mind or body thoughts or feelings what you are is pure being not this or that you simply are. spaceless, timless, dimensionless, pure awarness of being. there are 6 '5 billion people with only one being looking through there eyes. all is one. take it or leave. Just respect that there are other people wit other belifs that are perfectly valid. cheers buddy

Anyway thankyou, for the answer to my original post money

12. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Anyway, back to your original post...money. It seems like you answered your own question regarding how much money a web designer can make if working for a large company. I suppose you could go on a few IT job sites such as Dice or Monster, look up web designer jobs and see what the going rate is. My guess is that when first starting out, you don't make a lot, but as your experience grows and you add more skill sets, you become more marketable.

All that said, you mention that you've built websites in the past. Besides HTML and CSS, what technologies did you use (if any) to build these sites. Have you explored which technologies you'd need to learn in order to become more competative in the market? What is your goal in terms of this career track?

13. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

Im gonna learn photoshop off a mate, and do a few more college courses.
    Practice with flash and dreamveaver untill im good enough to build nice animation sites / get v good at core skills like csss xhtml and html,obviously pass the ciw course,

practice is what i require, yourself, whats your plan?

14. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

My plan? Well, I'm going to work on Chapter 9 of my current book today mainly. Waiting to hear back and see if a company I interviewed with on Monday wants to hire me. Another potential employer is supposed to get back to me tomorrow. Beyond that, I have to finish revising two more lessons in a six-lesson course about data storage management by Tuesday and write up a single lesson course on blades by Monday. Got enough to keep me busy for now. :wink:

15. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

busy is good trust me, that sounds sound as a pound from where I am ,

well good luck with jobs.:)