Want a 25% discount on Boson products?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by BosonMichael, Dec 2, 2010.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

That was not my experience, and I took all three exams. From what I saw, 70-648 included ALL the topics from 70-640 and 70-642, not just the "updated parts".

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I'm liking you - but not after any discounts...

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. BosonMichael

You know... :hhhmmm maybe I could have fished for Reputation points: "Rep me and receive a discount code!" :biggrin

Dangit! :p

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

n00b! :twisted:

Seriously, thanks for arranging some good benefits for the members Mike. :thumbleft

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. BosonMichael

To be honest, I had very little to do with the arranging. This is something that the Marketing folks had already set up, and I simply passed along the info to you guys. Glad to do it! :)

6. BosonMichael

Just a reminder - time is running out! The 25% discount expires on December 31, 2010.