Waiting for Scheidegger TMA's

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by dicky868, Mar 8, 2005.

1. dicky868

dicky868 New Member

Anybody else find it annoying having to wait a week for the TMA's to be returned,just so you can get the access codes for the next interactive CD and TMA :x
    I welcome the fact that the TMA's can be sent in via e-mail, so why not return them the same way. After all, all you get is a computer generated report and the next 2 codes. By the way anyone got any codes they could post on to me(anything after TMA2 ), as I'm at home for the next few days and I thought I'd might as well crack on with the course work.

All the best

WIP: A+/N+
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hey m8, whilst it's great to see your keen to crack on, can you just make sure that this is OK with your provider ? Just wouldn't like to see you (or us) getting into mildly warm water over this.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. dicky868

dicky868 New Member

Sorry :oops:

Dicky868
    Work in Progress :ComptiaA+/N+

4. jazziefox

jazziefox New Member

Hi Dicky,
    I got your email, thanks for your concern, I'm presently waiting on a call back from trading standards about my particular beef with Scheidegger, and I'll update in that other thread once that comes through.

To make this relevant to your post, however:
    They send you codes two at a time??
    I only get the next one.
    There was one instance whereby a TMA was not sent back to me (and I suspect that if I'd not specifically asked them to send it again, it never would have been), but upon calling them, they were quite happy to give me the code verbally.
    Have you tried that?

Chin up,
    Jazzie

5. dicky868

dicky868 New Member

Yeah, sorry, to make that clearer, 1 for the interactive CD, and 1 for the TMA CD

Thanks will give that a try later this afternoon (8th March)

Dicky

6. dicky868

dicky868 New Member

Emailed scheidegger this morning (9th March) and they were only to happy to send on the next 2 chapter and TMA codes :-)