w00t! 922/1000 on the first try!

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by gowtham, Oct 14, 2006.

1. gowtham

gowtham New Member

Just passed CCNA . I used the Sybex 5th Edition book, and briefly skimmed through the CiscoPress INTRO and ICND books and used certmagic.com guides which were right on money . I only had 1 sim and about 2 or 3 NAT questions. There was a suprising amount about switching on the exam. There were also alot of diagram questions. Anyway, it was 53 questions and took me about 40 minutes to finish.

2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

wow thats a tough exam to pass, I did the course but never got certified, I figured since I dont use it at work I would forget most of it, so I decided to wait on that cert. But congrats and good job on the pass.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Using braindump material is cheating!

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Wow! Right on the money huh? Great news for anyone else who uses them to cheat their way to a cert!

Anyway - congratulations on buying yourself a certification that, to you, will prove about as useful in the industry as a cycling proficiency cert.

Good luck in your first day on the job, when they ask you to sort out a problem with their VLANs and you tell them that 'wasn't in your braindump'. That score of 922 will look really good then...

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  5. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

didnt have the time to check the website but braindumps are definitly not right.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  6. NetEyeBall

NetEyeBall Kilobyte Poster

Well either your really smart and understand it well or.....

I have taken it 3 times now. Granted I study when I can which isn't often since I work nights and the constant battle to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night is one I fail mostly.

Congrats on passing!

Certifications: CCNA, A+, N+, MCSE 4.0, CCA
    WIP: CCDA, CCNP, Cisco Firewall
  7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I'm glad that you passed, gowtham but as several of the others here have said, using braindumps is cheating on the exam. This unfortunately, brings your achievement into question since braindumps consist of the actual questions and answers to the exam (more or less) provided by those who took the test then spilled their guts online. That's a violation of their non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and by using "dump" material, you've violated yours. The question then remains, since you cheated, do you know how to do more with Cisco networking than pass a test?

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  8. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Guys this thread is a month old and the OP hasn't returned so I think he's got the point :rolleyes:

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)