VPC410 Fail

Discussion in 'VMware Certifications' started by daos, Feb 20, 2012.

1. daos

daos New Member

Hi,

This is my first post to the forum. I have now sat my VCP 4.1 3 times and failed. I am feeling very stupid as I have studied my ass off and I still can't pass!!

Can anyone give me some good study guides or pointers on what I should study as the results that VM give you are not worht the paper they are printed on.

I have found the giude to building the Lab on certforums and some other helpful study guides but thought I would ask if there is anything else I should look at.

Thanks in advance and don't think to poorly of me :oops:

dAos

2. scott28tt

scott28tt Byte Poster

Sorry to hear that. I don't think VMware need to tell you too much on the score report, they tell you so much about what you're going to get tested on in the exam blueprint to begin with - I'd focus all your efforts around that document. You should have a good feel now for what you might be asked next time... I'm not sure if you'll have seen the resources I link to on my blog before, take a look at the VCP4 tab: VMware Training and Certification

Certifications: VCP2, VCP3, VCP4, VCP5, VCAP4-DCA, VCI, MCSE (NT-2003)
  3. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Hi and welcome to CF:), well if you have the time and there is no choice go through the blueprint for the vcp 4 exam. Secondly, highly recommended but expensive is to invest in the trainsignal vcp 4 training videos.

All the best:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  4. thomasapple

thomasapple New Member

HI ,daos,
    Did you passed it now ? i want to prepare it ,could you give me some suggest .