1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

voucher for network+

Discussion in 'Network+' started by cjd, Oct 23, 2006.

1. cjd

cjd Bit Poster

hi,

im planning on buying my test voucher sometime next week, but how long is the expiry date for it? i'm buying them at getcertifiedforless.com, where i bought my A+ last year. i know that it finished a year after buying them last time, so just checking if there is a difference this year?

Certifications: HND, A+, Network+
    WIP: MCDST
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

They should still be valie for a year unless GCFL are doing them as a special with early expiry. 8)

3. Steve.L

Steve.L Byte Poster

Bought mine last week from the same place and yup you have a year!

Steve

Certifications: N+, MCP, MCTS, RHCT, VCP4 and 5, RHCSA
    WIP: ccna
  4. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Sometimes, there are bargain's that have to be used quickly- ie two weeks. Ideal if you are ready to take the exam. 8)

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  5. cjd

cjd Bit Poster

nice one, thanks you guys, think i'll buy my voucher next week, hopefully i will take it during the 1st week of november:-)

Certifications: HND, A+, Network+
    WIP: MCDST
  6. coryate

coryate New Member

Hello All,
    I called my local college to arrange a N+ exam, and was quoted about £82, and when I got there we find out it was £190 as I did not have a voucher. ( as you can guess I didn't take it )

I've seen that you can buy a voucher from the USA in this thread. But at USD159, thats about £80 or so. So thats £160 I guess?

Am I looking at it right or wrong?

Thanks

Certifications: 2003 MCP XP MCP L+ S+ N+
    WIP: CCNA A+ MCSE
  7. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Hi and welcome to CF, the best place on the web for IT certification.

Although I am not 100% on this, my gut feeling is the test centres (i take it you are UK, from the £82 quote) all have the prices set in stone by the Exam board they are representing.

I dare say the test centre can charge a <full> price if someone calls them directly and books an exam via them, compared to taking a booking via Pearson vue or Thomson Prometric.

I remember calling my local test centre and paying through the nose for my first A+ exam.

Check Get certified for less first, and then call Pearson Vue/Thomson Prometric next.

Good luck.

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  8. flopstocks

flopstocks Nibble Poster

Cool so does this mean I can sit the exam and have the Trancender questions all for £304? I took the a+ at St.Austell college (costing about £450!), I can't seem to find them on the site, but I am pretty sure they are a Pearson Vue testing centre. I guess i'd be best off ringing to check!

Certifications: A+, Network+, CCNA, BSc(Hons) Open
  9. flopstocks

flopstocks Nibble Poster

Certifications: A+, Network+, CCNA, BSc(Hons) Open