Volunteer Positions Open for Two Committees (Comptia)

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Kitkatninja, May 10, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Volunteer Positions Open for Two Committees (Comptia)

CompTIA is looking for leaders to become involved in two member committees. These committees offer a chance for you to provide leadership, demonstrate your expertise, and increase your engagement. By serving on one of the following committees, you will have a real impact on the benefits and programs we offer.

1. Member Review Committee: The role of the Member Review Committee is to make recommendations to enhance or change new member programs, tools and content in the Member Resource Center. There are 6-8 openings for this committee.

2. Educational Content Committee: The role of the Educational Content Committee is to provide guidance and direction on building new content for the Member Resource Center. There are 6 openings for this committee.

The input provided by these committees ensures that the material provided in the Member Resource Center is relevant and timely. We are looking for people from all areas of the channel, of various experience levels and membership tenure, to ensure that the committees are diverse and meet the needs of all our members.

See Comptia's page here.

I thought that I'd post this, as volunteering on the old CV/resume always looks good especially with a well known IT organisation :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

You going for it Ken ?

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. Kitkatninja

Not sure yet, got a lot on my plate at the minute. Will think about it after the Server+ exam (and my holiday, even though I'm not going anywhere) :hhhmmm

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
  4. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

Sounds like it would be right up your street

5. Kitkatninja

Thanks mate, what about you?

-Ken

6. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Yeah this is one of them where if you go for it, you better be sure you have the time to give it your full attention. Between work and studying for certs and a baby/fiancee who has the time :blink

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  7. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

Think I'll pass in view of pending BCS prospects :p