1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VoB A bit of Advice

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Bobby, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Bobby

Bobby New Member

HI,

I need a bit of advice in selecting a cousre that will bring me up to speed with VoB networking. I work in Sales for this VoB product and come from a Telecoms background. What I would like to do is pick up my rudementary skill in talking about networks and firewall up to a good level where I can talk and be clear in advising IT Managers. We obviously have a technical team but whilst they are very good in developing the product they can not translate this info too well. I ideally would like to attend a course as its better for me and it can't cost anymore than £450 (I live in Guildford and Bournemouth) - Any ideas????

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I hate to sound stupid, but have you approached your employer about your training request? Since they're in the business, they may know of who does training in this area.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Bobby

Bobby New Member

That was my first port of course but as they are involved in the development and not the training side they weren't a great deal of use although the are funding it!