VMware VCP 310

Discussion in 'VMware Certifications' started by NWD, Sep 13, 2008.

1. NWD

NWD Bit Poster

Hi guys

Wondering if anyone knows of any quality practice exams for this cert, have only found ******* stuff but have heard bad things about them being unreliable....

Certifications: MCSE, VCP
    WIP: 70-649
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Hi! First of all welcome to CF! Im sure you are well aware that is a braindump because you been in IT for 10 years. This is not a forum for braindumps - as they are illegal and we condone all practice of them! Please refrain from mentioning them on this forum. If you want reliable and legal practice exams look at www.certguard.com for lists of legal ones! Thanks for your understanding! 8)

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Not only that, but:

If you already have an account with VMWare (eg from attending one of their courses, etc), you can log in here for an assessment.

Please do not use braindumps, they devalue the certifications and if/when caught you can be decertified and barred from taking any more/future exams.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. NWD

NWD Bit Poster

Wagnerk thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of the Mock exams on VMwares site, I'm sure those will be very useful. Thanks again :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, VCP
    WIP: 70-649