Vista Parental Controls

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by simongrahamuk, Jun 26, 2007.

1. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Does anyone know which versions of vista have the parental controls installed?

I'm thinking that Business and enterprise don't, but the others do. Can anyone clarify? Google wasn't to clear either!

Note to Michael - Your book doesn't say either! I went looking but they just weren't where you said they would be, probably because I'm using Vista Business.

8)

2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Yep - available in all editions except Enterprise and Business versions.

See this blog post for more information.

I suppose MS didn't fancy another anti-trust suit from SmurfControl/WebnonSense et. al... :D

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Wow, didn't know that. I'm not sure you need to know that to pass the exam, but it's certainly interesting information!

I was using Windows Ultimate, since it includes everything (and I mean EVERYTHING). :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!