Vista Exam 70-620

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Gareth.Harle, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Gareth.Harle

Gareth.Harle Bit Poster

Hi All,

I've booked in for Vista TS Exam 70-620 and been doing some study and practice tests. All the practice exams seems pritty easy. The questions are nice and short and not too complex. Has anyone done this exam for real and is it really this simple or are my practice tests simply too easy?

Certifications: MCSA, MCT, MCITP:EST
    WIP: Not sure yet
  2. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

Havent taken the exam myself.. good luck on that and lets know how it goes. which material are you using for the study?, MSpress

Certifications: MCITP:SA,MCTS(x5),MCSE2K3;MCSA2K3:M;MCP
    WIP: EDA7,70-652,Project+,MSP(70-632)
  3. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

We have lots of people that have taken this exam and most found it pretty easy

Are you planning on upgrading your MCSA to MCITP: Enterprise Administrator

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  4. Gareth.Harle

Gareth.Harle Bit Poster

That's the plan eventually. At the moment the main purpose of passing the 70-620 exam is to allow me to teach some of the Vista curriculum as I’m and MCT.

To answer the previous post, I’m using a mixture of MOC materials (via my MCT resources) and the Exam Cram series of books.

Certifications: MCSA, MCT, MCITP:EST
    WIP: Not sure yet
  5. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

MCT eh? Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll be most helpful as well as finding help from some great people here

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  6. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi Mate,

I've taken the exam and to be honest the exam is pretty straight forward. Without breaking the NDA word wise, imo, the MCTS exams are alot easier to understand (and therefore answer) than the MCP exams - that's not to say that they are easier, you still have to know your stuff. The MCITP are the harder ones.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security