Virtual drinks for you all!!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Leehaa, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Woooohoooo - just passed the 70-272, which now means that i'm a MCDST. Soooo happy - was panicking this morning and tried to do some last minute revision, but wasn't getting anywhere so gave up...but it is amazing how much you can actually recall when you have been doing bits of revision here and there for a few months before the exam. I thoroughly recommend the Microsoft press book as most of the questions were based on common sense from a thorough knowledge/ understanding that you can gain from the book Plus "hands on" experience! I only went and got 945 :oops: Need to be more confident methinks as I can obviously do it!!

Cheers and good luck to everyone who's doing their MCDST!!

Leah x

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Well done! I'll have a pint of Becks, please :biggrin

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

:D Cheers! The best thing is that for 70-271 I (unknowingly) used a site that was connected the braindump ones (though none of the questions I went through came up in the exam)...anyways, this time i didn't use any of that, and scored higher!!! :)

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  4. Rik

Rik Nibble Poster

Well done :)

Ill have a Kronenbourg 1664 :)

5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Good to see that you passed using your own head. Great score BTW. :thumbleft

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685