Views on dynamics IT (applied to them through reed)

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by sultan, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

I'd be interested in knowing why Dynamics IT were offering a contract that had MCSA+M listed as a requirement after the messaging exam had been retired.:popcorn

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  2. TheMagician

TheMagician Nibble Poster

Dynamics IT Solution,

I guess this thread's 4th ranking on google really made you feel like you had to do some damage limitation.

As an aside, why does your website say you're a Gold partner in Server Platform, Mobiility Solutions, Business Productivity Solutions and Networking Infrastructure Solutions when you have no Gold competencies and only Silver in Learning and OEM hardware?

Certifications: MCSA 2012, MCITP: EA, SA, ITIL
  3. moondas

moondas Bit Poster

It's all been already said on the forum - SCAM - nothing else, I've been there, listened to the "sales pitch" and left quickly after the guy said they guarantee me a job in 6 weeks but I need to pay them £250...
    Waste of time.

Certifications: MCITP, MCTS, A+
    WIP: hmm...
  4. ruydo

ruydo New Member

Hi everyone,
    Just like "Guy" I got a phone call from Dynamics IT on Wednesday the 12th I talked to someone that told me that they wanted to see me for interview the day after at Moorgate. Just like Guy I had a pseudo logical test that I had to complete within 20 minutes. After a that, a women I believe called S**** came to for an interview. The interview took about 10-15 minutes and after it she told me to go to the 15th floor to talk with a manager, her boss?? Note that were in the 9th floor, I believe that she told me that so she can make up the contract. After 5-10 The reception from the 15th floor told me to got back in the room at the 9th floor where the interview was held and Sunny told me that were impressed by the test and that I did really well in the interview. To make it short they offered me the position at 25k/year instead of 21k/year as advertised. BUT in order to get the job I had to sit 2 Microsoft certification and pay £500 on the same day as they (Yeah there was an other Indian guy in the room) needed to "close the position today". I was so happy that I signed the contract but I told them that I haven't got the money now but I will have it the day after! They really insisted to see if I could get the money the same day but I told I can't. S**** told me that she will call me the following morning to check how much she can transfer but she never called back. I was about to called them back but instead I made some research on the internet about those guy and that leaded me here! I transfered all my money to my saving account and told my bank about this matter. So they can't take out my money. I'm sure that I won't heard from them anymore despite their fake contract because they know that their manage to escape. I've been really lucky but I learned to don’t trust a wolf in sheep’s clothing!
    Hope this help

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
  5. TheMagician

TheMagician Nibble Poster

You say you signed a contract, was this a contract of the "job offer" or their training contract where they try and rinse your bank account? The latter certainly sounds more befitting of Dynamics IT solutions - very very dodgy company from all accounts.

You just need to think carefully about what you signed and what that may have tied you in to. From the sounds of it they have your bank details, so what's stopping them doing a bank transfer in a month's time (even though you transferred the money out of it, it will just make you overdrawn)?

Just want you to be careful as even though you think you've had a lucky escape, it wouldn't surprise me if they try and pull something at a later date.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
    Certifications: MCSA 2012, MCITP: EA, SA, ITIL
  6. ruydo

ruydo New Member

Thank you to let me aware of this, they don't have my account number or any sort code. They just have my old card number but I changed it and I got a new one with different numbers!

7. Menace

Menace New Member

In my opinion I think these people are the biggest con artists, they are so good I even got done in myself. I went there spoke to a member of staff for a 'technical test' and passed and was put through the 2nd stage for my 'customer service skills test'.

No surprises I passed both tests and was offered a job on the spot. Be warned, what they say to you and what they offer you on paper are two different things. They will say they offer two years employment, the paperwork will state 'permanent' work.

You will be told that there is no hassle in taking unlimited mock tests and you can take your full exam when you feel like. In reality you can only take the full test once you have passed a mock exam with 80% pass mark.

I have reported these guys so hopefully they get what is coming to them.

Also check out the website....the facebook link at the bottom directs to nothing and the testimonials page is the best. All the testimonials are within a day or half hour of each other....

8. Dalmar

Dalmar New Member

Hi

I would really advice anyone not to waste their time on them.I was also invited for an interview just like the rest of the people here. When i arrived, I had to take an ability test then a lady invited me to a room for an interview. After we finished the interview she said that they would offer me 21k a year IT support position but on a condition I must a take a test which costs 300 quid and once I passed it, I would be put on the role.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    Certifications: BEng in Computer systems and Networks and A+
    WIP: A+
  9. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

I think this thread has run its course now. * CLOSED *

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...