Views on cisco ccnp training providers

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by ramarchant, May 14, 2009.

1. ramarchant

ramarchant New Member

Hello everyone,
    My main purpose right now is to get some feedback from you regarding training providers for cisco courses, namely ccnp bcmsn and bsci.

I have looked into a few and was seriously considering firebrand until i read a thread, not so sure now.
    In the past I have used global knowledge for cisco training and found them to be pretty good from what i remember.

does anyone have any suggestions, experiences that they would be willing to share?

Thanks, Richard

Certifications: ccna,
    WIP: ccnp routing and switching
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

The general consensus is for individuals to get the books and the equipment and then self study through to sitting the exams. However, this is not for everyone as some people concentrate more in the class room environment etc.

The named TP you mentioned has had some mixed review on this site in the past, see link below:

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread28284.html

Best wishes on whichever you decide to go with and get some more reviews from the web:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell