1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCP6

Discussion in 'VMware Certifications' started by calitriuk, Aug 10, 2016.

1. calitriuk

calitriuk Bit Poster

Hi,

just wondering if anybody can help, I am starting my VCP6 study and I am looking at the classroom options does the vmware on demand training cover you for the classroom portion of exam ?

thanks

WIP: mcdst
  2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

@SimonD is your man.

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Mac Integration Basics 10.12
  3. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

Yes it does, however I would suggest looking at a VMware Academy if you can, it's cheaper but takes a little longer.

I have used 360GSP in the past and would definitely recommend them for Academy training.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).
  4. scott28tt

scott28tt Byte Poster

Yes, the ICM materials and labs are the same - whether the delivery is in-person, live online, or the on-demand offering.

Certifications: VCP2, VCP3, VCP4, VCP5, VCAP4-DCA, VCI, MCSE (NT-2003)