VCP5 exam/course

Discussion in 'VMware Certifications' started by Beerbaron, May 10, 2012.

1. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

I rang the college and they gave me all the information I was after. Loads of parking spaces at the weekend so no need to worry about that. The course is well structured and the lecturer knows the subject well. I would definitely recommend the course at 360gsp to anyone looking into taking the vcp5 exam.

I'm sure csx can add some more positive comments.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
    360gsp Angel likes this.
  2. 360gsp Angel

360gsp Angel New Member

Glad to hear that, if you guys require any assistance i am just a call away. Thanks for your kind words and we are trying to improve and really like to hear from our current and previous students about their experience. Currently looking to introduce a new product line, SCCM 2012, lets see what is the demand for that!!
    Once again thanks for your time :)

3. csx

csx Megabyte Poster

Pretty much this! I'm really impressed by lecturer! defo know he's stuff! My biggest worry was parking as travelling quite far (180 mile round trip) but glad that wasn't an issue :) Will defo be recommending the course

Also good to see someone on the forums asking for feedback, top notch service Angel. :)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    Certifications: A+, Network+, 70-271 & 70-272, CCENT, VCP5-DCV and CCNA
    WIP: Citrix
    360gsp Angel likes this.
  4. 360gsp Angel

360gsp Angel New Member

Thanks for your wonderful comment, our trainers are all fully qualified and certified and we ensure they all get up-to-date not just certification wise but update themselves with the knowledge of the industry environment too. As some might know this already the 5 days VMware training doesn't cover the exam topics hence majority of people fail first time. when 360 GSP started providing VMware training our main aim was not just to provide best quality training but of course make sure that every student is satisfied and also pass their exam first time. Instead of the traditional 5 days we offer 8 days and the additional 3 days we cover the exam topics.

It is always good to share experience and why not in the open :))) wish you all the best and if there is anything we can do please feel free to ask !!!

drum_dude likes this.
  5. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Is Dai your instructor?

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  6. Beerbaron

Yep. The course finished at the weekend.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
  7. Beerbaron

Nearly 5 weeks on and we are still waiting for our discount vouchers to take the exam. How long should this take to arrive from VMware? I am looking to take the exam as soon as I can.

8. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Has the VMware site shown you having completed the course yet? I seem to remember it took a couple of weeks to get the details through (just checked, I finished my course on the 30th of May and got the email from VMware on the 16th of June.

I would check with 360 to check if they have closed off your attendance on the course.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  9. Beerbaron

Course status on VMware training says complete. They have contacted VMware already

10. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

OK, just remember that with VMworld and VCDX Defences just having finished there may well be a slight delay in processing.

11. Beerbaron

Received the email this morning :)

12. Beerbaron

I thought it would be good for me to end this thread with saying that I took and passed my exam on Friday getting 456\500. Thanks to 360gsp for the course & exam and the good people of CF :thumbleft

csx likes this.
  13. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Well done that man :)