VCP 410 Upgrade

Discussion in 'Virtual and Cloud Computing' started by choppertastic, Nov 9, 2009.

1. choppertastic

choppertastic Bit Poster

Has oneone on here sat the VMWare VCP 410 upgrade exam? I'm sue to sit mine next friday and was just wanting to get an idea of what it's like (obviously without breaking any NDA).

Cheers,
    James

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    Certifications: MCSE2k3, MCITP Enterprise Admin, CNE 5,6, VCP3 & 4, CCNA
  2. OnFire

OnFire Nibble Poster

I thought it was harder than the VCP 310 but to be honest I didn't study THAT much for it which was a mistake as I bearly made it.

If you read all the guides and the reference card from here you should be ok. You don't have to focus as much on the maximums this time around but there are just a few questions where I was like "HHuuuhhhhh?!?!"

Good luck

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
    Certifications: See Signature
    WIP: None....at last!!
  3. choppertastic

choppertastic Bit Poster

OnFire,

Just wanted to say a big thanks for the link. The vSphere 4 ref guide was a massive massive help. I sat the exam today and was surprised by the massive number of questions (not sure if I can say how many due to NDA) but I got the result I wanted. A pass of 405.

Certifications: MCSE2k3, MCITP Enterprise Admin, CNE 5,6, VCP3 & 4, CCNA