.Vce Practice exams

Discussion in 'A+' started by austinbyrnes, Jun 14, 2010.

1. austinbyrnes

austinbyrnes Banned

i take my 701 on friday 25th june. and have been using thee practice exams with vce. there are very helpful. there are plenty of practice exams online but i find these the best. also friends of mine that have done the exam have said some of the practice questions are actually on the exam.

so for anyone that whats to try these here ya go.

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/xxx-testing-system.html

http://www.comecheatwithme/comptia_exams.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Erm thanks but can someone confirm if this is legit??? Could be just me or some of the crazy people on them there sites but the dreaded BD word was mentioned :rolleyes: I hope thats not the case because some free practice exams would be great! :biggrin

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

The engine itself is fine - after all, it's just an engine. But most of the stuff out there that is written for that engine... including the stuff you'll find on EC... is braindumps. Avoid them like the plague - free stuff's not worth the price, I promise you.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!