Using Two Different Vouchers

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Kwak, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Kwak

Kwak Bit Poster

Hello IT professionals,

Lot a lot of us here, I am pursuing one of the MCP certificate (the MCDST) and started reading and practicing with the Microsoft Press Kit.

As many of you know, there is a Microsoft Second-Chance offer where you sign up to get a voucher code, then you register the Prometric exam using the voucher for the second chance if you fail the first exam (which we won't cool.gif ).

The thing is, I bought an exam voucher and tried registering on Prometric using both the exam voucher and the second-chance voucher. I entered the second-chance voucher and pressed Apply. Nothing showed up. Then entered the exam voucher and the $125 fee was credited.

I then proceeded to complete the exam registration.

Did I do the second-chance voucher correctly? Appreciate your input!

Best,
    Kwak

Certifications: MCDST, MCTS
    WIP: MCITP->MCSA
  2. Starke

Starke Nibble Poster

Yes I'm pretty sure you did it right. Just give Prometric a call and they'll be able to tell you.

Certifications: MCSE:Messaging/Security, Net+, Security+
  3. Kwak

Kwak Bit Poster

Spoke to Prometric and the second-chance voucher only works when you pay $125 exam fee with your credit card. So you can not combine with another exam voucher. :(

Certifications: MCDST, MCTS
    WIP: MCITP->MCSA
  4. Starke

Starke Nibble Poster

That sucks, good to know though.

Certifications: MCSE:Messaging/Security, Net+, Security+