Uni stuff

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by zxspectrum, Jul 22, 2006.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Hi there people, i need a little bit of help basically i think iom on the right tracks but as always any input id helpful.

C) Write an essay title. You can use one that you are considering for another module. Alternatively using one of the essay titles in the 'List of Questions' supplied in the resources section, rewrite the question in your own words. Identify the key words and their meanings.

that is th e subject im on at the moment and the question ive chosen to rewrite is as follows

discuss the impact of government policy in industry over the past ten years.

This is my re written version

Debate the implications that governmental plans have had over commerce in the last ten years.

I know its basically replaceing certain words, but i cant think of hiow to go about it. Any help is very much appreciated :oops:

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

The only thing that I can say is that I don't like that 'debate' in your wording. To me it seems to imply something other than a discussion?

*disclamer, I may not have a clue what I'm talking about as I've just finished a bottle of red wine! *hic*