Unexpected exception to CPUvector 1200 - What does it means?

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by albertc30, Oct 26, 2008.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Have you sent your crashlog to Cisco TAC, or used the analysis tools on Cisco's Website?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. albertc30

albertc30 Kilobyte Poster

Here it is mate, hope you can shed some light on this issue as I am totally in the dark.
    Cheers,
    Albert, C

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: 220-701 - A+
  3. albertc30

Hello BosonMichael,

Can you please explain? I was under the impression that TAC was only for companys mate. I'll surf ciscos website and look for those analysis tools you have mentioned mate.
    Cheers
    Albert, C

4. BosonMichael

It's for anyone who has a SmartNET contract.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  5. Backfire

Backfire New Member

Looks OK to me. The references I found on the Cisco website were caused by CBWFQ being applied to dialer interfaces which isn't the case on your router.

6. albertc30

Any companies here in the Ul that provide thoses contracts? Are they afordable for single individuals. I mean I am not a campany or anything, I am just someone who has a cisco device and would like to have some sort of support mate.

cheers

7. BosonMichael

Dunno about the UK, but there are companies in the US that sell them. They're not horribly expensive for a business - a hundredish USD for a smaller router, if I remember correctly - but that's a lot to pay for support for an ADSL router for an individual...