Unemployment is tougher for men

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by UKDarkstar, Jun 27, 2009.

1. m3lt

m3lt Byte Poster

Thanks for the tips.

I have done 2 CV's already and 2 Cover Letters which basically means I am interested in their position and that if at the moment they dont have anything, to consider me in the future should something comes up.

Though some companies have a silly data protection policy, which means that they cannot keep my cv or my letters...

Anyways, I want to say I am sorry if I sounded a bit harsh or insensitive when I was talking about being unemployed, and specially to UKDarkstar.
    Didnt mean to sound rude.

:oops:

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+, MCDST/MCSE
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

No worries - just remember that when talking about unemployment you don't know people's personal and financial circumstances.

What I will say is that my local Jobcentre are more than impressed with my efforts which even included running a Job Night event for local IT professionals - http://www.dorset.bcs.org/jobnightresults.php

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Cool :biggrin So what event are you working on now?

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security