Umbrella companies reviewed

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by UKDarkstar, Nov 24, 2008.

1. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

I know some have asked about umbrella companies in the past so thought this might be of use.

Tiptopjobs.com have sent me through a third party newsletter advertising a company called Umbrella Supermarket who apparently compare 92 different umbrella companies.

I've no idea if their comparison service is any good but the link to the site may be useful for those thinking of contract work.

HTH

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  2. creamofluve

creamofluve Bit Poster

Hello, Orange Genie is a good umbrella company, used them in my last contract, and they dont charge you for the same day payment fees. I recommend that cause have used the company never have trouble or problem with them.

Certifications: MCP,MCTS,MCSA
    WIP: MCSE
  3. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

I think you'll find that one mentioned elsewhere as there have been two or three threads as to umbrella recommendations. My purpose wasn't to start off another "try this company " thread but to point out a site that offers a comparison review of apparently 92 different companies.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)