UKITTRAINING CIW course half paid for anyone interested

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by kablad, Jun 23, 2006.

1. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

Hi, i just started a UKITTRAINING course to become a Master Certified Internet Webmaster Designer(CIW) that i can not continue due to me not being accepted for finance and not having the funds at the moment to continue the course. If anyone is interested in taking my place please get back to me on [email protected] or post any comments on this thread.let me know if you have any questions also.

I have already paid for half of this part of the course and only just started so if someone is about to start with them aswell, let me know and you could take my place and only have to pay for the remaining of the course

the companys website is as follows:
    UKITtraining.com

AMENDMENT
    The full CIW Web designer and Microsoft Web developer course is 5400 pounds but i was only doing the first part which is 2550 pounds. i have already made a payment of 1350. so you would need to pay the extra 1200 for the remaining of the first part of the course.

many thanks

Certifications: Product Design Hons Bsc Degree
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Should have posted this in swaps and shares mate... :rolleyes:

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

will UK IT allow this ? Have you discussed this with them ? 'cos you may be disappointed if you havent

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: MCITP
  4. markthedoc

markthedoc Bit Poster

Hi

Is this course a classroom or distance learning course?

5. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

what are swaps and shares?

6. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

It states in my contract i have to introduce someone to take my place who is at my level.if i want to stop the course. i only just started so anyone that is just starting would be at my level.

7. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

Different parts of the course have a certain number of class room training which you book into when and if you need them. But some classroom sessions are also compulsory.

8. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

I presume you mean ECDL is bookable when you want, and if you want, and all the rest are classroom training....

are you sure you know EXACTLY what you've contracted to ?

9. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

You get 14days classroom training for ECDL, 5 days for the CIW foundations another 5 days for the CIW Site Designer and another 5 days for the CIW E-commerce. The 14days for the ECDL are not compulsury.

Yea i know what am contracted to, its just quite a lot to pay without finance in my case

10. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

I do have to wonder why you signed up for it BEFORE you got finance accepted... surely the place ain't going anywhere... it seems big enough :) ... [​IMG]

11. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

lol. i found out my finance didnt go through the day i went to register and i wanted to do the course so i asked about other means of paying and arranged another means that i thought i could cope with but it hasnt gone as planned. lil bit annoyin

12. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

I take it the training company and finance company are two seperate entities.... Have you explained your position to the training provider?

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  13. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

yes it is the training company i dealt with, they applied for the finance for me with me present. i didnt deal with the finance company they use, directly it was all through the training company ( UKITtraining )

14. Boycie
    Honorary Member

then i would appeal to their better nature. Ask them how they can help you. You say you have already paid for half of it....

15. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

the lady i registered with already stretched to help me out with the payment method i agreed with them. or you recommend i keep getting back to them about it instead of finding a replacement

16. Boycie
    Honorary Member

I don't know your circumstances, (PM if you want) but if i were you, would stretch to finish the course.

Best of luck :thumbleft

17. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

yea. thanks for the advice still.

18. markthedoc

markthedoc Bit Poster

How much was the course buddy?

19. kablad

kablad Bit Poster

the full CIW Web Designer and Microsoft Web Developer course is 5400 pounds but i was only doing the first part of the course which makes me a Master Cerftified Internet Webmaster Designer ( CIW ) and that cost 2550 of which i have paid 1350